Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kreative Blogger Award

Mama Violet awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award. She is my real life BFF. We have known each other since being college roomates. Most of my best adventures in my life, have involved her. Good times. Good times. She has wonderful blog that raves on about her gorgeous daughter, fashion and thrifting.

Check her out and my 10 awardees! The awardees are all ladies I know in real life and those i read in cyber world. I enjoy these blogs a whole LOT.


So here are the RULES
1) Link back to the person who passed you the award
2) Complete the form below
3) Share 7 random things about yourself
4) Award 10 Blogs & drop them a line about

The Form:
Name your favorite song: Lou Rawls "You will Never Find"
Name your favorite dessert: Peach cobbler
What pisses you off: Injustice and potluck dinners
When you're upset, you: Write a poem about it
Your favorite pet: Ming Ming, a wild puppy we used to own
Black or white: as a color preference? Black
Your biggest fear: Not reaching my full potential
Best feature: Eyebrows and boobs
Everyday attitude: Things will work out
What is perfection: Traveling to a sunny beach with cocktails
Guilty pleasure: All reality shows

7 Random Facts About Me:

1. I love Dolly Parton music.
2. I really love puppets.
3. I used to be a crossing guard in 5th and 6th grade.
4. I have stolen library books before.
5. I worked as a bartender at strip club before.
6. I wanna live and work overseas.
7. My favorite and signature color is yellow.

The Awardees:
Girl Get A Life
Lisa C Writes
I Write the Wrongs
Mano Y Metal
Creative Bravado
Are You Blushing
Coya Paz
Contrary Magazine
This Cosy Life
The Owl Club

No comments:

Artist Statement

I create art for the ones who lost their voice a long time ago. I believe that impromptu spectacles can bring awareness to social justice issues that paralyze our communities. Lady Terror examines the relationship between public space and performance space and also explores ranting as a medium to address social issues and as a tool to empower communities. My art is local and neighborhood specific in its execution but global in its ideas around poverty, injustice and violence.