Thursday, December 29, 2011

TerrorChic Designs

I have been busy as a little bee experimenting and designing for my TerrorChic Designs. I really love handwritten notes and believe it is a dying art form. Below are some of the newer designs I have completed. I hope you like and please visit me at my etsy page and support my hustle. Surprise someone in your life with a handwritten note on a little piece of collage art.

"Black Face Down"

"Jazz Gold"

"Basking in Sunlight"

"ATLiens"

Strolling in Marrakech"

"Outkast Collection"

Andrika Symbol for Hope stamp on the back of every card

OutKast inspired
Note: click on card for larger view.

No comments:

Artist Statement

I create art for the ones who lost their voice a long time ago. I believe that impromptu spectacles can bring awareness to social justice issues that paralyze our communities. Lady Terror examines the relationship between public space and performance space and also explores ranting as a medium to address social issues and as a tool to empower communities. My art is local and neighborhood specific in its execution but global in its ideas around poverty, injustice and violence.