1. It was a 70% after Christmas Sale, so all of the holiday stuff was super cheap. The best product I got was a bag of scrapbooking scraps. It includes over 76 pieces that range from leather, burlap, twine, colorful and glittery cardstock. It was regularly $20.00 but after the deep discount I got it for $5.00. Woohoo!
2. I finally replaced my missing glue gun. All Martha Stewart tools are 30% off so I got a nice gun with black and clear glue sticks for $10.00. Yippee!
3. I have been wanting to try Heat Embossing. I was able to get a top of the line Heat Gun that was originally $25.00 for only $12.00 becuase I had a 50% off on one item coupon. I also got some glittery red embossing powder and already experimented with the process. I love It and will probably be up all night with it.
4. New high quality paintbrushes. I have been using these cheap dollar store paint brushes. I love the dollar store but the brushes fall apart after a few uses and leaves traces of fiber in the sealant I use on the cards. Its not cute. So excited to test these bad boys out.
5. Embellishments. I got the cutest silver and glittery pieces to add to the work. They also were on sale and I got one pack for only 44 cents. Score!
I already started decoupaged the cover of a mini composition notebook. These are cute little journals that will be great for purses. A Miles Davis under a Glittery rainbow inspired one is drying right now. I promise to show all the new stuff I make with this haul. I don't even know where to start. Its so many goodies.
Have you been to any after Christmas Sales?